Book online and save 10% off on Brooklyn Bridge bike tour! The Brooklyn Bridge bike tour is provided in English-only; and to the public one time daily: 1pm; and covers approximately five miles of lower Manhattan and Brooklyn over a span of two hours. Brooklyn Bridge bike tour begin and ends at 145 Nassau Street, between Beekman and Spruce Street (E/W), 2-blocks from the Brooklyn Bridge. Brooklyn Bridge Bike Rent.com is part of the Bike Rent NYC network of bike rental locations – the largest bike rental and bike tour business in NYC.
PURCHASE BROOKLYN BRIDGE BIKE TOUR
Complete the form below to purchase Brooklyn Bridge bike tour. Guided Brooklyn Bridge bike tour will start and end at 145 Nassau Street. Book online for 10% off Brooklyn Bridge bike tour; cannot be combined with any other coupon or special offer. There are no refunds for Brooklyn Bridge bike tour however you may reschedule with manager approval due to inclement weather or NYC emergency; or receive 12-month credit.
- Book online for 10% off bike tour; cannot be combined with any other offer or coupon.
- 2-hours in duration (approximate).
- Four (4) public tours daily: 1pm.
- Adults $44.10 ($49), Children $31.50 ($35) – 12 and under.
- English language only for public tour.
- Top Quality Trek and Giant bicycles provided with tour.
- Tandem bikes (two-riders) may be substituted for two-bikes if available,
- Free bike helmets available for tour on request. Mandatory for children 14 and under.
- Child bike seats and child bike trailers available at additional cost.